Tree Foreman, Groundsman and Climbers
OFFERING TOP PAY!
Previous experience required.
- Provide tree care for commercial and residential properties
- Operate and use chippers, trucks, loaders, saws, stump grinder and blowers
- Follow safety guidelines and wear all PPE required
- Use of rakes and shovels
- Provide excellent customer service
- Operate bucket truck or aerial lift if experienced
- Operate skid steers
- Must have driver’s license
- Working hours are 7am – 5pm with potential for overtime
- Year round work in all weather
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to work weekends if needed
This is an hourly or salaried full-time position.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Instruct crew and perform all skills related to landscape, hardscape and softscape
- Complete all work orders
- Mandate safety on job sites
- Confirm all equipment, tools, etc. are ready for work orders
- Complete and submit a daily tracking sheet for crew and work
- Coordinate with the landscape manager on jobs and contracts
- Assist crew with questions, training, and work
- Knowledge of landscape related construction such as: patios, pergolas, pavers, outdoor living spaces, retaining walls, etc.
- Know proper installation of plant material
- 3-5 years of landscape installation experience
- 1-2 years of supervision experience
- Must have people skills
- Service/Client driven personality