Promoting proper plant health is best done by using a two-step process. First, an expert staff member from BAM Outdoor will assess your property and the plants. The next process will be performing the necessary steps to keep them healthy.
• Proper plant selection for a given site
• Proper water application
• Providing proper nutrients
• Prevention of disease
• Prevention and control of insects and pests
• Proper pruning techniques.
• Proper monitoring of the site
• Fertilization - including root granular and injection methods
• Soil amending and assessment
• Insect, mite, and pest control using the most up-to-date methods and materials
• Assessment of ash for Emerald Ash Borer and prevention planning
• Disease prevention using the latest materials and proper rotation of materials
• Application of anti-desiccants (for newly planted material and winter protection)
• Monitoring of plants and sites for proper health
Don't trust just anyone to take care of your plants. Our knowledgeable staff has over 100 years of combined experience in the industry and can handle your job in a prompt and affordable manner while still maintaining quality standards.